Ohio Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Helping Families
At Malek & Malek Law Firm, we believe in providing injured persons and their families with laser focused representation and guidance so they can focus on healing. We pride ourselves on our ability to combine compassion for our clients with zealous advocacy that results in favorable outcomes.
Unfortunately for everyone, accidents are a part of everyday life. When they occur, you are entitled to recover from the person or entity responsible for your resulting injuries.
- The trucking companies and their insurance carriers have a vested interest in settling these claim as soon as possible to limit their liability.
- Car accidents are a leading cause of personal injuries and loss of property.
- Persons that suffer injuries from slip and fall accidents can be entitled to lost wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering.
- Owners and managers of property have a responsibility to keep persons visiting their property free from harm.
- Dog bite injuries can be expensive and life-threatening. Recovering fully for these injuries from the responsible party requires skilled representation.
- Our attorneys are adroit at representing the family of wrongful death victims.
- Due to the lack of protections afforded a person driving a car, such as airbags, injuries sustained in motorcycle accidents can be particularly serious.
- These are severe injuries usually sustained by the head, spine, or spinal cord.
Our firm handles all aspects of the workers’ compensation process from initial claim analysis to attending hearings at the Industrial Commission to litigating at jury trials. We communicate with medical providers, claim representatives, witnesses, and opposing counsel on your behalf.
- In order to participate in the Ohio Workers Compensation fund, there must be a relationship between the work injury event and the injured workers employment.
- The injuries sustained at work that entitle you to workers’ compensation don’t have to be purely physical. Emotional and psychological damage can be the basis of a claim for workers’ compensation if it is the result of not being able to work anymore. There are two types of injuries that may be covered: Physical, and Psychological.
- An occupational disease is any illness that is caused by a specific industrial process. The Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation maintains a list of illnesses that qualify a worker for compensation. A Columbus workers’ compensation attorney can review your medical records and provide guidance as to whether you may qualify for workers’ compensation benefits due to your occupational disease.
- Construction sites can be very dangerous places. Multiple contractors, moving machinery, heavy equipment, overhead cranes and construction debris expose workers to the risk of serious injury or death.
WHO WE help
Our firm represents a broad spectrum of individuals and entities, including:
Pickers & Warehouse Workers
Surviving Family Members of Wrongful Death Victims
Home Nurses & Health Aides
How long do I have to file a personal injury case?
How much is my personal injury case worth?
Do I really need an attorney for my workers’ compensation claim?
How do I know if I have a valid workers’ compensation claim?
About Malek Law Firm
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury or workers’ compensation attorney?
Is a consultation really free?
WHAT ARE OUR CLIENTS SAYING
I’ve been coming to Ed Malek’s office for roughly 14-15 years and I’ve been very satisfied with the service and help they’ve given me. I’d recommend them to everybody I know.Phil, Columbus, OH
I’ve known Ed Malek and his sons for many years. They have taken care of every bit of my needs and it has been a pleasure knowing them and having them do work for me.Rudy, Columbus, OH
I got my life back. I’m working now. Everything is going well and I really appreciate everything they’ve done for me.Iula, Columbus, OH
Not once, not once my friend have I had a concern. Its been like I’m part of the family. If you need someone you can trust, someone who can help you, then at Malek & Malek, you’re in the right place.Roger, Columbus, OH
Ed Malek has been an attorney with my family for 40 years and they’ve always been good to us and done things right. They’ve always treated me wonderfully.Ronald, Columbus, OH
TELL US YOUR STORY
request a free consultation