There was a massive fire at an industrial business on the Southside of Columbus. The pictures are reminiscent of volcanoes erupting. Power was shut down for about 20k according to an article on 10 TV. Our office was one of the 20k customers whose power was affected.
The article mentions that sparks from a forklift caused some pallets to catch fire. Must have been pretty extreme sparks.
I actually drove past the particular business affected last Thursday as I had a matter I had to handle for a client. There are a bunch of different business and workshops in that area. I hope the employees still have a job to go to. Anyways be safe everyone.